12 week plan to give you purpose during the winter and prepare you for summer training/racing.
Although it’s still important to do some shorter, interval based sessions, getting ‘base’ miles in during the winter is a priority.
In addition to this we’ve put plenty of turbo sessions ideas for the bike if the weather really turns and you’re stuck indoors
Finally, its not advisable to swim in freezing cold open water but we understand the skills required to swim in the open water are important, we’ve created some skill based session where you can practice sighting (looking up whilst swimming). Also there's some long aerobic sessions to work on your continuous swim engine, again ready for when the open water becomes available.
- New to triathlon and looking to complete their first triathlon
- 4 to 5 hours training per week
- Able to swim 200m nonstop, Bike 60 mins, Run 40 minutes
- Possibly having done a triathlon before and looking to be better
- 5 to 6 hours training per week
- Seasoned triathlete, looking for structure
- 6 to 8 hours training per week
If you are in doubt, please email Mark@brownleefitness.com
Brownlee Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician and other medical professionals before beginning any training plan.
Your PDF plan will be downloadable once the purchase has been made