- Long Course Squad - is aimed at athletes looking to race 70.3 (middle distance) and Ironman (full distance) races.
We feel the Long Course squad is appropriate for intermediate & advanced triathletes as we don’t think a half/full ironman is appropriate for athletes new to the sport, instead we suggest following the short course plan for 6 months before stepping up to long course racing.
Silver package offers you a plan which shows your upcoming 2 weeks of training through the Todays Plan App (also viewable via desktop), subscription to Todays Plan is included in our packages. Your upcoming sessions will always show you 2 weeks ahead to allow you to fit your training around life, we want to make it as easy as possible to stick to our plans and achieve consistent training. To make it easier, you have the ability to move sessions around to suit your work/life balance. Myself, Alistair & Jonny have written the sessions and will continue to populate your plan bringing you our critical sessions. Don’t worry if you’re new to triathlon, we have the experience and technology to tailor the intensity & volume of the session specifically for you. Don’t underestimate the importance of enjoying your training, through the community we’re building here you will have access to exclusive enhancements which take the monotony out of endurance training. The Long Course plan will be 8-15 hours (during race season this may increase slightly for those building up to a full Ironman).
This package equips you with a training dashboard on Todays Plan which you can delve into as deeply as you wish, and we’ll support you by providing:
- Training metrics compatible with all devices.
- Training zones specific to you.
- The option to share your sessions via Strava & other 3rd party apps.
- Post workout analysis, including achievements met or not quite yet via your choice of parameter (e.g. power, heart rate, RPE or all of them).
- Expert knowledge to optimise your training.
Upgrade to GOLD so you don’t miss out on the following each week!
- Private Q&A session for 60 minutes via Zoom where you will have our complete attention focused on your training queries, adjustments we recommend.
- Squad Zwift rides where we’ll have our bikes are hooked up to cameras and mics to truly be with you for a quality session.
- Pilates workout. This is a session we’ve come to swear by, preventing days away from training is our secret (if we had one!), therefore we want to help our athletes also achieve consistency in their programs.
If you have any question’s feel free to message me at email@example.com
All the best
Head Coach of Brownlee Fitness